Tuesday, November 28, 2017

News Without Trump

Thursday, November 30, 2017, 10am to 11:30 in the Meeting Room (behind the fireplace)

Just got back from Hawaii and I completely ignored the news while I was there. Since I am totally unprepared we are going to have an open session. We can talk about any news as long as there is no relation to Trump. If you draw a blank, I will show a TED Talk that have nothing to do with Trump or anything else upsetting. Here is an example:
Due to the flu, I had to let Norm substitute for me. Without the videos. a non Trump meeting would not have worked. We may try this format later this year.


1 comment:

  1. Suggestion: Chautauqua is timeless - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Chautauqua

    ReplyDelete

The easiest way to comment

1) In "Comment as:", select the profile for "Name/URL" which is second from last in the list

2) Fill in your name but leave URL blank, then click continue

3) Type your comment in the comment box, then click the "Publish" button at the bottom