Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hawaii Volcano Update

Thursday, July 12, 2018, 10am to 11:30 in the Meeting Room (behind the fireplace)

While in Hawaii, I did not pay attention to the news at all. I just arrived home and I am too tired to catch-up with the news. So for the next meeting, I will provide an update on the Kilauea eruption which has fallen out of the mainstream media but has important developments. If we have time, you can tell me what I missed in the news.

----------------------------------------------- Updated 7/13/!8 -------------------------------------

Here are the videos shown at the meeting:

Here are the websites visited during the meeting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The easiest way to comment

1) In "Comment as:", select the profile for "Name/URL" which is second from last in the list

2) Fill in your name but leave URL blank, then click continue

3) Type your comment in the comment box, then click the "Publish" button at the bottom